Ross County 4-H Food and Fashion Board
Members must be 13 years of age by January 1 – eligible to apply in September prior to birthday. Must have taken at least 3 Family and Consumer Sciences 4-H Projects, as well as being enrolled in a Family and Consumer Sciences Project during their Board membership (Food and Nutrition, Clothing, Cake Decorating, Money Management, Babysitting, Laundry, Canning, Pantry Panic, or Kitchen Chemistry are possible project options.).
Application deadline is September 15 at go.osu.edu/rcffb. Applicants will be contacted for a short interview following application deadline.
Food and Fashion Board Members:
- provide trainings for younger members
- volunteer at Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) or 4-H events (FCS judging, Bake Revue at the Fair, Style Revue, Junior Fair Buddies, etc.)
- provide community service
- develop leadership skills
- and receive additional trainings in the Family and Consumer Sciences area.